- PhD candidate in Statistics (University of São Paulo and UFSCar).
- Master in Statistics (University of São Paulo and UFSCar).
- Bachelor in Economics (University of São Paulo).
- Member of Stan development team.
Github profile: randommm.
- [in press] Comparing two populations using Bayesian Fourier series density estimation, Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation (Marco Henrique de Almeida Inacio, Rafael Izbicki and Luis Ernesto Salasar). DOI 10.1080/03610918.2018.1484480.
Introductory Python tutorial, focused specially on statisticians and machine learning: pytutorial.marcoinacio.com (alpha version).
Para baixar a apostila de introdução ao Stan ou demais materiais em português, veja: marcoinacio.com/pt.
Python package which implements a density comparison method (for two samples) and a Fourier series nonparametric density estimation method: npcompare (beta version).
Professional interests: Statistics, neural networks, machine learning, programming (specially Python, C++, and R) and Probability.
Personal interests: Catholic Church, SSPX, Economics, classical music, gregorian chant, shooting sport, languages, the piano, traveling.