- Master in Statistics by University of São Paulo and UFSCar.
- Bachelor in Economics by University of São Paulo.
- Member of Stan development team.
Github profile: randommm.
Python package which implements a density comparison method (for two samples) and a Fourier series nonparametric density estimation method: npcompare (beta version).
- Para baixar a apostila de introdução ao Stan ou demais materiais em português, veja: marcoinacio.com/pt.
- Statistics, Machine learning, distributed computing, programming (specially Python, C++, and R) and Probability.
- Study Spark, distributed computing and database technologies.
- Study Machine Learning.
- Improve Stan related material in Portuguese.
- Keep contributing on Stan development.
- Publish article related to Master Thesis.
- Catholic Church tradition, SSPX, Economics, classical music, gregorian chant, shooting sport, languages, the piano, traveling.