- Master in Statistics by University of São Paulo and UFSCar.
- Bachelor in Economics by University of São Paulo.
- Member of Stan development team.
Github profile: randommm.
Python package which implements a density comparison method (for two samples) and a Fourier series nonparametric density estimation method: npcompare (beta version).
- Para baixar a apostila de introdução ao Stan ou demais materiais em português, veja: marcoinacio.com/pt.
- Statistics, statistical learning, machine learning, programming (specially Python, C++, and R), Probability and distributed computing.
- Catholic Church, SSPX, Economics, classical music, gregorian chant, shooting sport, languages, the piano, traveling.